High Reliability Schools provides a framework of 25 leading indicators that represent the work schools should be doing. These indicators are broken into five levels.
- Level 1 - Safe, Supportive, and Collaborative Culture
- Level 2 - Effective Teaching in Every Classroom
- Level 3 - Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum
- Level 4 - Standards-Referenced Grading
- Level 5 - Competency-Based Education
Starting this fall, each building will focus on Level 1 - to cultivate a safe, supportive, and collaborative culture. We are seeking stakeholder feedback that will be vital in developing building-level action plans for improvement. We have already surveyed staff and students in each building and now is your opportunity to provide feedback. Below you will find a link to a survey for each building. Please complete the survey for the building(s) your child attends. Your feedback is important as it will assist our School Leadership Teams in developing action plans for Level 1.